Our commitment to creating a welcoming environment for our guests remains rock-solid as ever! The same smiling faces, wonderful accommodations, and delicious food that have been our signature for the past 24 years are there to enjoy.
Indoor and outdoor common areas of the historic mansion provided for safe social distancing. Consistent with CDC and NC State guidelines, we also have instituted a protocol where everybody can feel safe and comfortable on the premises.
• To provide extra flexibility with check-in time, a security code for the front door will be sent in advance of your arrival. When inside, you will find an envelope with your name and which will include house and room keys, directions to your room, instructions on how to use the spa shower, and the WiFi code.
• Breakfast seating times are pre-assigned with respect to guests’ preferences. Seating options are offered in both the Greenhouse (Breakfast) Room and the Turquoise (Dining) Room. Upon request, we can prepare a breakfast-on-a-tray that guests can pick up and take to their room or a breakfast-to-go box for the road.
• Sanitizing stations are placed in common areas. Face masks are available upon request. Please observe respiratory etiquette of covering coughs and sneezes during your stay and exercise prudence by washing your hands.
• All guest rooms and common areas are sanitized from top to bottom including all surfaces, light switches, doorknobs, remote controls, and bathroom fixtures in guest rooms go through special cleaning between guests.
• The length of turnover time between the availability of rooms and cleaning is increased. Hence, a guest room may not show available for booking on a specific date. Please call the inn at (828) 699-2100.
• Daily housekeeping services will be limited and staff will not be entering your room during your stay. Fresh towels, toiletries and bottled water will be provided upon request.